AccuMed CMS-50D Pulse Oximeter Finger Pulse Blood Oxygen SpO2 Monitor w/ Carrying case, Lanyard Silicon Case & Battery (Blue)
AccuMed CMS-50D Pulse Oximeter Finger Pulse Blood Oxygen SpO2 Monitor w/ Carrying case, Lanyard Silicon Case & Battery (Blue) by AccuMed at Fat Loss Diets. MPN: AC-CMS50D-BLUE. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. AccuMed CMS50D Pulse Oximeter Finger Pulse Blood Oxygen SpO2 Monitor (Black) - Perfect for Exercise Enthusiasts and Athletes The CMS50D is one of the
Features & Highlights
- ACCURATE OXYGEN SATURATION AND PULSE RATE READINGS IN ONE DEVICE: The Pulse Oximeter fits all finger sizes from kids above four years old to adults as it measures the level of oxygen in the blood and reads the pulse rate in just eight to ten seconds. It is crucial to use the device in a stationary position and not while in motion for precise readings.
- FAST & CONVENIENT READINGS: SpO2 and Pulse Rate are graphed on the bright LED display. The LED display cover prevents ambient light washout, making readings crisp and clear. Average time for a reading is 8~10 seconds.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: Equipped with two AAA batteries, the oximeter automatically powers off when not in use and delivers up to 24 continuous hours of battery life.
- PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing only 50 grams, every AccuMed oximeter comes in a convenient travel case that protects it from scratches when carried on its own or inside your gym bag or backpack. Attach the included lanyard to the case or directly to the oximeter for easy reach anytime.
- DESIGNED FOR HOME USE, EXERCISE OR TRAVEL: While the AccuMed Pulse Oximeter is handy for detecting vital signs, it is not intended for medical use but rather for situations where you need to know your oxygen level before and after your workout or sports such as running, hiking or cycling, or while traveling in an aircraft.
|Item Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.6 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|