Login       My Wishlist
  My Cart
$0.00 / 0 items
Fat Loss Diets
Online Guide to Diet Programs and Weight Loss Advice
International Access
Global Shipping Options Available
  Our Catalog   Heart Rate Monitors

Polar FS1 Heart Rate Monitor Watch

Polar FS1 Heart Rate Monitor Watch by Polar at Fat Loss Diets. MPN: FS1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Aging reduces lean muscle and allows soft tissues to accumulate. Diet accounts for about 40%. Exercise is the other 60% needed to battle the process.

Product Description

Aging reduces lean muscle and allows soft tissues to accumulate. Diet accounts for about 40%. Exercise is the other 60% needed to battle the process. We mean routine exercise, about 3 time3s per week - at least 30 minutes each time. The Polar FS1 Heart Rate Monitor Watch acts as a fitness partner.

One button operation, this heart rate monitor gives you time and your heart rate in beats per minute. It monitors your exercise and your potential during cardiovascular workout while running on roads or treadmills.

Polar FS1 is priced like an ordinary sport watch but comes with a special elastic chest strap that sends your heart rate to your watch. This helps you establish goals at getting into shape - and staying there.


Water resistant to 50m - Go swimming too! Extra large digits - Easy view LCD screen Exercise time (total) Average heart rate of total exercises

Features & Highlights

  • Clock Time function
  • Stopwatch mode
  • EKG accurate heart rate at beats per minute (bpm)
  • Manual target zone (bpm).
  • Visual and audible alarm in target zone

Additional Information

Part Number:FS1
Package Weight:0.25 pounds
Package Size:5.1 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches

Polar FS1 Heart Rate Monitor Watch by Polar

Buy Now:
Polar FS1 Heart Rate Monitor Watch

Brand: Polar
4.7 out of 5 stars with 190 reviews
Condition: New
Lead Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
Availability: In Stock



View More In Heart Rate Monitors.


Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?

If you have any questions about this product by Polar, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.

First Name:
Last Last:
Email Address:
Your Message:

Related Best Sellers

Suunto Ambit 2 S Heart Rate Monitors Luxury Watches - Lime, One Size
By Suunto
mpn: SS020133000, ean: 0722630750154,
Suunto Quest package includes Suunto Quest, Suunto Movestick Mini, Suunto Dual Comfort Belt, and Suunto Foot POD Mini. There's nothing like it. Being out amongst nature, doing the sport you love best. Constantly searching for the perfect trail. Trai...

Fitbit Alta (Blue, Small) + Accessory Band (Black, Small)
By Fitbit

Insta Pulse 105 Heart Rate Monitor Grab Bar Instapulse
By Biosig Instruments
mpn: INSTA-105,
Simply hold the InstaPulse heart rate monitor in your hands to instantly calculate exercise heart rate. Floor mount model. Perfect for fitness centers and gyms...

Fitbit Alta (Small, Black) + Accessory Band (Small, Plum)
By Fitbit

Fitbit Alta (Plum, Small) + Accessory Band (Black, Small)
By Fitbit

Fitbit Alta (Small, Black) + Accessory Band (Small, Teal)
By Fitbit

SUUNTO Ambit3 Peak Black (GPS) One Color One Size
By Suunto
sku: SS020677000_Black-Unica, mpn: SS020677000, ean: 0045235909971,
Apart from outdoor functions including features for biking, swimming and running, the Suunto Ambit3 Peak black sports watch has also a multisport function that allows for a transition from one activity to another without stopping or starting sessions...

Polar RS100 Heart Rate Monitor and Stopwatch
By Polar
mpn: 90030907, ean: 0033586474316,
Ideal for beginners who want basic heart rate and timing features. Helps improve your fitness with personal heart rate target zones. Displays average and maximum heart rate of each lap (records up to 99 laps). Provides accurate calories burned and us...

Swimovate Poolmate Heart Rate Monitor Lap Counter Watch, Black
By Swimovate
mpn: PMHR, ean: 0610079998766,
As with the Poolmate and Poolmate Pro, the Poolmate HR is a performance sports watch with fully automatic lap and stroke counter for swimmers. Features a vibrating watch alarm allowing you to swim more freely. Set the alarm to vibrate when you reach ...

Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor
By Polar
sku: 90051029_blue/black, mpn: 90042852, ean: 0507055601249,
Entry level-priced heart rate monitor for fitness enthusiasts interested in getting started with heart rate-based training. Simple, one-button start offers intuitive use; digital display shows pertinent workout data. Device helps guide training and k...

Privacy Policy / Terms of Service
© 2019 - fatlossdiets.net. All Rights Reserved.