Wahoo TICKR Heart Rate Monitor, Bluetooth/ANT+
On Sale Now! Save 10% on the Wahoo TICKR Heart Rate Monitor, Bluetooth/ANT+ by Wahoo Fitness at Fat Loss Diets. MPN: 4093. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TICKR is the most advanced way to train with heart rate. Whether you are working towards a PR or working off a big meal, the TICKR helps you meet
TICKR is the most advanced way to train with heart rate. Whether you are working towards a PR or working off a big meal, the TICKR helps you meet your goals. Pair with the Wahoo RunFit app to make your workouts more efficient by using heart rate to train intelligently. The TICKR monitors your heart rate and calories burned, plus distance and pace when used with a smartphone and most popular fitness apps. The TICKR’s dual band technology (Bluetooth 4.0/ ANT+) works with most smartphones and GPS devices, making it the ultimate heart rate monitor.
Features & Highlights
- Personalized Heart Rate Training - Workout efficiently - view real-time heart rate, training zones and calories burned on your smartphone or tablet with compatible training apps. Official HR Monitor of Team Sky, defending champions of the Tour De France.
- Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ compatibility allows TICKR to connect to smartphones and tablets, as well as GPS watches by Garmin, Polar, and more. TICKR works with iPhone 4S and later, and with select Android devices using Android 4.3. Water Rating: IPX7
- Works with Wahoo RunFit + 50 Smartphone Apps including Nike+ Running, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Apple Health, Cyclemeter and more. Hand washable strap
- Pair with Wahoo RunFit or Wahoo 7 Minute Workout and other compatible third party apps to personalize heart rate training zones and maximize your workout.
- Apple Watch Integration - Pair directly with the Apple Watch to track heart rate or sync heart rate data through the Wahoo 7 Minute Workout app or Wahoo RunFit app;Strap Length: Adjustable from 23" to 48" (stretched
|Manufacturer:||Wahoo Fitness (Sports & Outdoors)|
|Color:||Blue, White, Black|
|Publisher:||Wahoo Fitness (Sports & Outdoors)|
|Studio:||Wahoo Fitness (Sports & Outdoors)|
|Item Weight:||0.085 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.69 x 0.91 x 0.91 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.53 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.04 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wahoo Fitness, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
sku: 92061854_BK-M/L//X/XL/XXL, mpn: 92061854, ean: 0725882035468,
The H10 combines the latest in Bluetooth Smart technology with updated algorithms that provide the precision athletes today demand from a heart rate monitor. Whether using it with your Polar unit, favorite smart device or the exercise equipment at yo...
mpn: T5K537F5, ean: 0753048381456,
Indiglo Night-Light. Analog Heart Rate Sensor. Automatic Activity Timer and Workout Review. Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M). Large Digital Display. ...
mpn: 7150, ean: 0012527007462,
Power meters are a great way to train...if you have a spare grand or two laying around. Fortunately, for those of us of more modest means, there's the CycleOps Powercal. This innovative little computer uses your heart rate and a special algorithm to ...
mpn: FBA_90036747, ean: 0725882543840,
Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor - For those who want to know if they are improving fitness or burning fat Key Features: EnergyPointer...
mpn: T5K444F5, ean: 0753048351886,
Get pace, speed, distance, and more on your wrist. With SiRFstarIII GPS technology and ANT+ compatibility, this Ironman Global Trainer GPS watch from Timex records your performance across several dimensions--including pace, speed, distance, and more-...
mpn: FS1, ean: 0725882287713,
Aging reduces lean muscle and allows soft tissues to accumulate. Diet accounts for about 40%. Exercise is the other 60% needed to battle the process. We mean routine exercise, about 3 time3s per week - at least 30 minutes each time. The Polar FS1 Hea...