Heart Rate Monitors - 4 - Page 2 - Huge Savings! Save up to 17%
Huge Savings! Up to 17% off on Heart Rate Monitors at Fat Loss Diets, Page 2. Top brands include Wahoo Fitness, MeasuPro, Polar, Emay, POLAR, Fitbit, Timex, Cyclops, Suunto, & Biosig Instruments. Hurry! Limited time offers. Offers valid only while supplies last.
Wahoo TICKR FIT Heart Rate Armband, Bluetooth/ANT+
You Save: 10%
mpn: WFBTHR03, ean: 0853988006454,
4.1 out of 5 stars with 22 reviews
The sticker fit heart rate armband comfortably provides accurate heart rate and calorie burn data. Equipped with Bluetooth and ANT+ technology, thicker fit pairs with fitness Apps, smartphones and GPS bike computers and watches. Adjustable for both t...
Polar T31 Coded Heart Rate Transmitter and Belt Set
You Save: 17%
mpn: 92053125, ean: 0725882017594,
4.1 out of 5 stars with 32 reviews
Transmits heart rate data to Polar heart rate monitors using 5kHz transmission and compatible gym equipment. Compatible heart rate monitors include, but are not limited to: FT1, FT2, FT4, FT7, FT40, FT60, FT80, RS100, RS300X, RS400, RCX5. Compatible ...
Wahoo TICKR X Heart Rate Monitor with Memory, Bluetooth/ANT+
You Save: 15%
mpn: WFBTHR02P, ean: 0853988006195,
4.9 out of 5 stars with 42 reviews
The TICKR X is the ultimate workout wearable that captures both motion and intensity to give you the most effective workout. Pair it with the Wahoo 7 Minute Workout app for a high-intensity circuit workout and automatic rep counting, or pair it with ...
Wahoo TICKR Heart Rate Monitor, Bluetooth/ANT+
You Save: 10%
mpn: 4093, ean: 0857335002694,
4.2 out of 5 stars with 58 reviews
TICKR is the most advanced way to train with heart rate. Whether you are working towards a PR or working off a big meal, the TICKR helps you meet your goals. Pair with the Wahoo RunFit app to make your workouts more efficient by using heart rate to t...
POLAR Unisex H10 Heart Rate Sensor Pro Chest Strap, Black, Medium/2X-Large
sku: 92061854_BK-M/L//X/XL/XXL, mpn: 92061854, ean: 0725882035468,
4.3 out of 5 stars with 188 reviews
The H10 combines the latest in Bluetooth Smart technology with updated algorithms that provide the precision athletes today demand from a heart rate monitor. Whether using it with your Polar unit, favorite smart device or the exercise equipment at yo...
Timex Mid-Size T5K537 Easy Trainer Heart Rate Monitor Watch
mpn: T5K537F5, ean: 0753048381456,
4.6 out of 5 stars with 96 reviews
Indiglo Night-Light. Analog Heart Rate Sensor. Automatic Activity Timer and Workout Review. Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M). Large Digital Display. ...
Cycleops Powercal With Heart Rate
mpn: 7150, ean: 0012527007462,
4.2 out of 5 stars with 300 reviews
Power meters are a great way to train...if you have a spare grand or two laying around. Fortunately, for those of us of more modest means, there's the CycleOps Powercal. This innovative little computer uses your heart rate and a special algorithm to ...
Polar FT7F Black/Gold Heart Rate Monitor
mpn: FBA_90036747, ean: 0725882543840,
4.3 out of 5 stars with 292 reviews
Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor - For those who want to know if they are improving fitness or burning fat Key Features: EnergyPointer...
Timex Global Trainer Speed and Distance with Heart Rate GPS Watch
mpn: T5K444F5, ean: 0753048351886,
4.6 out of 5 stars with 38 reviews
Get pace, speed, distance, and more on your wrist. With SiRFstarIII GPS technology and ANT+ compatibility, this Ironman Global Trainer GPS watch from Timex records your performance across several dimensions--including pace, speed, distance, and more-...
Polar FS1 Heart Rate Monitor Watch
mpn: FS1, ean: 0725882287713,
4.7 out of 5 stars with 190 reviews
Aging reduces lean muscle and allows soft tissues to accumulate. Diet accounts for about 40%. Exercise is the other 60% needed to battle the process. We mean routine exercise, about 3 time3s per week - at least 30 minutes each time. The Polar FS1 Hea...
Suunto Ambit 2 S Heart Rate Monitors Luxury Watches - Lime, One Size
mpn: SS020133000, ean: 0722630750154,
4.5 out of 5 stars with 200 reviews
Suunto Quest package includes Suunto Quest, Suunto Movestick Mini, Suunto Dual Comfort Belt, and Suunto Foot POD Mini. There's nothing like it. Being out amongst nature, doing the sport you love best. Constantly searching for the perfect trail. Train...
Insta Pulse 105 Heart Rate Monitor Grab Bar Instapulse
4.9 out of 5 stars with 141 reviews
Simply hold the InstaPulse heart rate monitor in your hands to instantly calculate exercise heart rate. Floor mount model. Perfect for fitness centers and gyms...
Browse Our Catalog